We've been looking at similar sites for quite some time now only to find out we don't like 'em. So the decision was struck to make our own such service and provide the benefits we wanted to have from other services to other users.
There's really no secrets here - we take every fourth ad (25%), leaving you with three (75%) and you get to define your own ads (Google AdSense or from some other network). So on 100 visits to your article, 3TEND visitor will see your ad 75 and ours 25 times. Moreover, you can also provide some link juice to your website by linking to it from the article's content or using the "Related Links" section. We think that's a fair deal since you're the content owner.
You may be thinking - why I don't publish an article on my own website? You're free to do so. The point is - together we're stronger. All of us will benefit from the increased ranking separate pages have on 3TEND! So even if your 3TEND article doesn't show up on the first page of Google search results immediately, it may actually hit the first 10 results after some time.
As we grow, everyone grows.
Of course, we won't tolerate spam. And we also want only the original content on 3TEND. Please don't re-use your existing stuff, cause we actually scan for articles to determine whether the content is unique or a copy of an existing page.
- Pedja Popic
- Nebojsa Tisma
- Djuro Damjanovic
All of us are based in Belgrade, Serbia.
If you have a support question, please use our Help Desk. If you want to contact us for some other matter, here's the contact page.